Guide To Home Ownership
Be on the Money—Get Your Finances in Order
- Check (and Repair) Your Credit – Veterans and military buyers can face some unique credit challenges. Here’s how to whip your credit into shipshape before embarking on the home-buying process.
- Prepare Your Finances – Get your fiscal house in order! Stability is key when it comes to showing a lender you’re a good candidate for financing. So here’s what you need to know to ensure you’re on the right track.
- Loan Pre-Approval Is Key – Many real estate agents won’t even show homes to buyers who haven’t been vetted by a lender. Here’s why you should get pre-approved—today.
Find the Right Home Loan for You
Search for (and Find!) Your Dream Home with Realty Plus
- Make the Perfect Offer – Finding your dream home is the fun part. The challenge is crafting a purchase offer that entices sellers, protects your interests, and maximizes your budget.
- Negotiate Your Closing Costs – There’s no getting around closing costs. But you can take a few different approaches to tackling these costs and fees when you wrap up your home purchase.
- Essential Last Steps to Take – You’re in the homestretch! You’ve found the right home, and you’re under contract. OK, what comes next?